NICVA's Vision, Mission and Values
NICVA's vision is of an effective, vibrant voluntary and community sector which helps build a fair and equal society.
NICVA's Mission is to represent and promote the voluntary and community sector in Northern Ireland and to provide support and leadership to it.
- NICVA is committed to equality, justice and promoting diversity and opposes discrimination of any sort.
- NICVA is committed to positive social change to address poverty and exclusion.
- NICVA is committed to partnership working and adopts a community development approach.
- NICVA values its staff and volunteers as the key resource of the organisation.
- NICVA is committed to pursuing social, environmental and economic sustainability.
- NICVA is an independent organisation and is non party political.
- NICVA strives for excellence in all that it does in order to provide high quality services.
- NICVA conducts its business in an open, honest, transparent and accountable way to its members and stakeholders.