Access to online training for East Belfast Participants
We are delighted to be able to offer online training as an option as part of the East Belfast Community Capacity and Leadership programme.
Online training is a good opportunity for organisations to train their staff and volunteers flexibly. The courses are a great way to increase skills and confidence as well as achieving an internationally recognised qualification.
We asked those who have already taken part in the online programme to tell us what they liked about it, this is what they said:
- Easy to follow
- Good support materials
- Variety of materials
- Learning at my own pace
- Studying at a time that suits me
- Ease of access
- Video resources.
We also asked them how they will use what they have learnt in their roles and some of the responses are below:
- I will revise my practice and use the tools
- I have changed my attitude towards coaching and mentoring
- I’ll use what I learnt in supervision and appraisal meetings
- I will use this management style in all areas of my work.
- I will use a coaching approach in practice and development meetings with staff
- I will use coaching in my day to day interactions with staff and in formal programmes.
The online course is a great way to provide training and development to your staff, board and volunteers that fits around their needs and their timeframes. NICVA provides the guidance and support for assignments.
The courses that we offer online are:
ILM level 5 Certificate in coaching and mentoring
ILM level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
The next start date for logging on for 2 months access is 19 November 2018.
Please contact Helen at [email protected] to register your interest.