Consultation on Draft Equality Guidance for Charities in Northern Ireland
The aim of the guidance, which has been developed with the assistance of the Equality Commission, is to promote awareness and understanding of how charities may be affected by equality obligations contained in Northern Ireland legislation.
The Commission is holding a series of consultation panel discussions which is open to anyone interested in taking part in the discussion and sharing their views on the draft guidance. Please note that it is advisable to read the draft guidance before attending the discussion. To book a place at one of the panel discussions below, please contact consult[email protected].
Consultation panel discussions on draft equality guidance for charities in Northern Ireland:
- Thursday 26 February 2015, 10 am – 12.30pm at Verbal Arts Centre, Bishop Street, Derry/Londonderry, BT48 6PU
- Tuesday 3 March 2015, 2pm – 4.30pm at the Equality Commission for Northern Ireland, Equality House, 7-9 Shaftesbury Square, Belfast, BT2 7DP
- Wednesday 25 March 2015, 2pm – 4.30pm at Rural Community Network building, 38a Oldtown Street, Cookstown, Co. Tyrone, BT80 8EF
- Tuesday 14 April 2015, 6pm – 8.30pm at Charity Commission, 257 Lough Road, Lurgan, BT66 6NQ
If you cannot attend any of the panel discussions, the Charity Commission would still welcome your views by completing an online questionnaire on the consultation.
Subscribe to eNews
- Response on The Charity Commission for Northern Ireland’s Interim Reporting Requirements Consultation
- NICVA's Response to Charity Registration and the Public Benefit Statutory Guidance
- NICVA Response to the Draft Charities (NI) Order 2006
- Northern Ireland Register of charities to be established in 2013