Houses of Parliament Research on Brexit Issues
All research briefings, on any topic, published by the House of Commons Library can be found here.
Specific research briefings on EU referendum topics include:
- Legislating for Brexit: the Great Repeal Bill
- Brexit: Impact across policy areas
- Brexit: How does the Article 50 process work?
- Brexit: What happens next?
- Leaving the EU: How might people currently exercising free movement rights be affected?
- Brexit and financial services
- EU Budget and the UK Contribution
- Brexit: Trade Aspects
- Brexit: Some legal and constitutional isues and alternatives to UK membership
- Brexit: How will it effect transport?
- Brexit and local government
- UK tax after the EU Referendum
- Leaving the EU: Parliament's role in the process
We will endeavour to keep this list updated as new research papers emerge.