NICVA's new online training options
NICVA has been an ILM accredited centre since 2009 and have delivered a wide variety of ILM courses during this time. We look forward to continuing to deliver high quality accredited training to the sector through our range of courses. Over the years we have been listening to all those who have attended our training programmes as well as those that haven't been able to avail of our training and wanted to provide more accessible and flexible training options. We realise that not everyone can take the time out to attend training in a set location and at a certain time, especially volunteers and staff working on their own, so we needed to provide training to better meet their needs.
This new online training allows us to offer a blended approach to training. What we are offering:
- Learning when it suits you
- Learning the skills and knowledge through comprehensive high quality training resources, presentations, videos, interactive quizzes etc
- Coming together for action learning sets to share your learning and discuss how to put the learning into practice and improve your organisations.
- High quality downloadable resources that are all aligned to ILM units and criteria and provide you with a wealth of information that will help you improve your leadership and management skills.
- ILM qualifications through completion of assignments
We are working with the Global Management Academy, a leading provider of online business and professional skills training, to deliver these ILM programmes. Based in Belfast, Global Management Academy provides online management training to managers across The U. K, Ireland, The Middle East, East Asia and Australia. It is a registered ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) center, and provides online qualifications to frontline and middle managers across all sectors.
We plan to start by offering ILM level 3 in Leadership and Management and then extend to other qualifications as demand dictates.
If you are doing the ILM level 3 in Leadership and Management you will have an introductory webinar, 2 months access to the online resources and tutorial support through an action learning set in NICVA. To gain the qualification you will need to complete the ILM assignments.
We are looking forward to this next step in our journey to meet the development needs of the sector in a responsive and innovative way.
Due to the nature of the online subcscription you will need to pay the full cost in order to reserve your place on this course. Places are limited so please book and pay early. Online induction for both courses below are on 7 February and the two month online access is from 1 March until 30 April. Delivery of these courses are subject to having a minimum viable number of participants.