Sector Matters - Building Financial Foundations
Sector Matters would like to say thank you to the organisations that have already signed up as partners in the project. There is still room on the programme for others to become involved.
This project has been funded by Lloyds TSB Foundation for one year. It will be delivered in the main by Sector Matters. NICVA will be responsible for collating and disseminating best practice.
Download a copy of the Sector Matters Building Financial Foundations leaflet
The overarching aims of the project are to:
- improve financial management skills and capacity within small groups
- improve financial management confidence both for staff and committees
- help groups to operate more efficiency and effectively
- learn from the experience of these groups and build a body of evidence to inform models of best practice which will be disseminated across the sector
To become involved you will need to:
- provide access to your financial management systems, policies and procedures
- sign up to implement a tailor made improvement plan for you organisation
- be willing to share information about your organisation with others – all references to your organisation will remain anonymous
- pay for one day of direct expert advice and support out of six ie £250 plus VAT
For more information download the leaflet or contact Tom Coard at Sector Matters on 028 9087 7781 or email [email protected]