Sector Matters Celebrate Four Years in Business
As NICVA’s social enterprise, we undertake work on behalf of our clients to leave them with more time to concentrate on their core activities. The money we make supports the work of NICVA and its work with the voluntary and community sector in achieving progressive social change. Since setting up shop in 2009, we have worked with over 200 organisations in the community and voluntary sector with over 60% of these coming back to use our services again. Our services are delivered by a locally-based team of people who have years of experience in HR, finance and business support across all sectors in Northern Ireland. The Sector Matters team are delighted to have reached this milestone and look forward to working with both existing and new clients in the year ahead.
Finance and Book Keeping
Our Finance services can be delivered on an on-going or one off basis/temporary, we offer:
- Book keeping
- Finance management including End of year accounts for small organisations; returns and reports to funders and Committees
- Financial health checks of individual organisations and setting sector standards in best practice, we have completed over 50 reviews for a mix of groups across Northern Ireland in the past year
Sector Matters have worked with over 50 organisations ranging from small community based organisations to large charities helping plan for the future
- Facilitation and production of strategic, operational and fundraising plans for organisations
- Training on tendering and procurement
- Facilitation and co-ordination of events, workshops and area plans including delivery of the Social Enterprise Awards (2012), the development of Social Invest fund (SIF) area plan for North Belfast
Our bespoke HR services include:
- HR Policy / Staff Handbook Review Service
- Recruitment Management
- Employee Relations
- Salary benchmarking
HR Support Retainer service
Sector Matters also offer organisations a HR retainer service. The service provides on-going HR support from a dedicated HR Adviser for a monthly fee. Packages are tailored to meet the needs of your organisation in terms of cost and support required. Key features include regular contact via telephone/email, onsite meetings/support as required and the drafting of employment related documents e.g. letters, employment contracts, new HR policies etc.
Retainer fees start from as little as £75 per month.
For more information on how we can help your organisation in transforming it’s planning, financial management and HR or supporting any of the same please contact Sector Matters on 028 9087 5015 or email [email protected]