Skills Development Officer (SDO '17)
Job Title: Skills Development Officer
Salary: NICVA Grade G, NJC points 29 - 31 (£25,694 - £27,394). Candidates will normally be appointed at the start of the pay scale.
Status of the post: Full time, fixed term contract for 12 months (extension subject to demand)
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 24 March 2017
About the role
Full details of the role and the requirements to apply are within the attached job and person specification. At the closing date, in addition to other criteria, applicants should have:
- Two years’ experience of designing and delivering training.
- Experience of developing innovative training courses/programmes to suit different learner requirements.
- Experience of assessing against training standards.
- Experience of administration processes associated with awarding organisations.
- Excellent IT skills including working experience of Microsoft Office, internet and email.
- Experience of delivering leadership and management training programmes.
How to apply
Interested applicants may apply for the role using the attached application form with accompanying job and person specification. For further information on working at NICVA go to www.nicva.org/jobs. Completed applications should be submitted by 12 noon on Friday 24 March 2017 and should be received by the Monitoring Officer by email or hard copy to either [email protected] or The Monitoring Officer, NICVA, 61 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast, BT15 2GB. Please note CVs will not be accepted.
NICVA is an equal opportunity employer.