An Introduction to Policy and Lobbying
The content for the one hour session is as follows:
- Meet the team and discuss the work they undertake
- An introduction to lobbying, who to lobby and how
- Begin a discussion on how to create a lobbying campaign
The following areas will be examined during the training course on 24 April 2018, from 10am - 4pm:
- What is lobbying and how do you get better at it
- How to undertake a lobbying campaign
- Who to lobby and on what issues
- What mechanisms are available to lobby - NI and beyond
- Develop new skills and understanding of policy and lobbying
To receive an invite to this online session please book a place before 26 March 2018. An invitation to join will then be sent to you along with a copy of the powerpoint the facilitators will be discussing.
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for - even in the case of free to access events. Full details on our cancellation policy:
NICVA cancellation policy
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.