Code of Fundraising Practice Seminar
The Code of Fundraising Practice represents the standards expected of all charitable fundraising organisations across the UK. The Fundraising Regulator is now undertaking its widest-ranging consultation on the Code.
This interactive discussion workshop will focus on:
- what the Code is and how it is used
- why the Fundraising Regulator is reviewing the Code and how it proposes to make it more accessible
- fundraisers’ views on the changes and any other ways that the Code could be improved to make it more user-friendly
For those new to the topic, several resources are also available -
- NICVA Article - Northern Ireland, the Fundraising Regulator and the Code of Fundraising Practice
- Fundraising Regulator Webinar - Introduction to the Fundraising Regulator
- Fundraising Regulator & Institute of Fundraising Webinar - Introduction to the Fundraising Code of Practice
“Ethical fundraising, sustainable giving"
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for - even in the case of free to access events. Full details on our cancellation policy:
NICVA cancellation policy