Data Visualisation: Free Training for VCSEs
With increasingly abundant data, a focus on data-driven decisions, and the need for persuasive evidence, communicating meaningfully around data is important.
Visualising large datasets can help you learn from insights more quickly and easily than reading long spreadsheets and reports. These skills are achieveable for anyone with who has handled a spreadsheet before.
With possibilities ranging from the most basic bar chart to an interactive online dashboard, it's important to know some of the essential principals and commonly encountered pitfalls.
This half-day training course will cover:
- Why visualisation is an effective communication method
- Graphical horror stories and how to avoid common mistakes
- Choosing the right visualisation method for your data
- The best tools to use for analysis, visualisation and mapping
- Putting your point across