Data Workshop on Reproductive Rights
A range of academic research projects and journalist reports will be presented which will focus on
- ADRC-NI- An exploration of the use of prescribed contraception in Northern Ireland (2010-2016)
- Detail Data report: Abortion exported: women travelling for terminations
- ADRC-NI – Medication use in pregnancy: examining health and education outcomes
- Detail Data - Less than half of Northern Ireland babies are breastfed in hospital
- ADRC-NI: An exploration of mothers in paid employment and what influences their return to work after children.
Academic researchers with the ADRC-NI will be on hand to examine the potential of the data sets accessible through the ADRC-NI to answer research questions on these topics, and help VCSE researchers better understand how the available data could be used to develop a quantitative research project that would enhance their existing work and expertise. There will also be able the opportunity to explore partnership working with the VCSE sector.
The session is open to all those who have an interest in using data to support their research and policy work.
Request a booking
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for - even in the case of free to access events. Full details on our cancellation policy:
NICVA cancellation policy