Delivering Change in a Shifting Landscape: Future challenges and opportunities for the VCSE and its partners
This event is the final one in a number of engagements with the sector held by Building Change Trust as part of its VCSE Futures initiative across Northern Ireland between February and June 2017 – before we move to cross-sectoral events involving the sector, funders and policy makers in the autumn.
This joint event between the Trust and NICVA will provide an update on the issues and potential solutions we have heard to date, but more importantly, it is a key opportunity for you to identify gaps – issues and solutions that have not yet been raised, but which you feel should be taken forward to the cross-sectoral events.
We are keen to hear more about societal and political issues and challenges which impact the people and places the sector works with.
The event will focus on:
- Which issues do you feel are missing from the picture so far?
- What needs to happen to create an enabling environment that delivers the best outcomes for the people and places your organisation, as part of the VCSE sector, works with?
* What action does the sector itself need to take?
* What action does the public sector need to take?
* What action do funders need to take?
We invite you to arrive at 9.30am for tea/coffee & scones for a 10.00am start. The event will finish at 1pm with lunch.