Evening pizza series - Fundraising for community groups
This course is for those who want to raise some money for activities aimed at supporting and improving their communities.
This course will cover:
- What do we want funding for?
- What do we need to have in place in order to apply for funding – or to engage in community-based funding?
- Funding – applying to Trusts, the Council etc.
- Fundraising – ideas for community-based fundraising.
- Some do’s and don’ts of fundraising.
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for - even in the case of free to access events. Full details on our cancellation policy:
NICVA cancellation policy
- Evening Pizza series- Committees and Boards Roles and Responsibilities- Keeping yourself right. FULLY BOOKED
- FULLY BOOKED Evening Pizza series- GDPR and Fundraising Regulation for committees and boards
- Evening pizza series: Risk assessment made easy
- Evening Pizza series: Just for Chairs- Chairing a Community Group: how to do it well