Evening pizza series: Risk assessment made easy
Risk management is an important tool in ensuring the efficient and successful operation of voluntary and community organisations, regardless of their size or nature. This training offers participants a better understanding of risk management and the tools to help implement it effectively within your organisation.
This is a practical training session showing you how to carry out a risk assessment, action plan and record the results in a risk register. The templates used in the exercises can then be used in your own organisation so that you have both the skills and the tools to implement risk assessment.
The training will help participants:
- learn the benefits of risk management
- identify risks and carry out a risk assessment
- carry out an analysis of risks and draw up an action plan to deal with them
- monitor and review action plans.
We will start with pizza at 6pm and then have the training session finishing about 9pm.
This training is for anyone who needs to carry out a risk assessment, including volunteers, board members and staff.
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for - even in the case of free to access events. Full details on our cancellation policy:
NICVA cancellation policy
- Evening pizza series- Fundraising for community groups
- Impact series: Using visuals and infographics to communicate impact- East Belfast
- Evening Pizza series- Committees and Boards Roles and Responsibilities- Keeping yourself right.
- Evening Pizza series- GDPR and Fundraising Regulation for committees and boards