Facilitative Leadership 3 day course (East Belfast)
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Involve people in making decisions.
- Build lasting agreements with others in the community.
- Inspire a shared vision for your group or community and gain commitment to reaching that vision.
- Hold effective meetings which make good use of peoples’ time and produce real results.
- Work with others to develop action plans to move forward the work you are doing.
The course is accredited at ILM Level 3.
The dates -27, 28 and 29 June 2018
Times - 9.30am - 5.00pm
Venue - East Belfast Network Centre.
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for - even in the case of free to access events. Full details on our cancellation policy:
NICVA cancellation policy