Facilitative Leadership (East Belfast)
Taking place on the 23rd, 24th and 25th October from 9.30am until 5.00pm
During this 3-day course, you will learn how to:
- Involve people in making decisions so that everyone shares responsibility for implementing them.
- Build lasting agreements with others.
- Achieve results by making best use of resources and through developing good relationships with those you work with.
- Inspire a shared vision for your group or community and gain commitment to reaching that vision.
- Hold effective meetings which make good use of peoples’ time and produce real results.
- Work with others to develop action plans to move forward the work you are doing.
- Support others through active listening and coaching so that people can share their concerns and hopes for themselves, their group and the community.
The course is highly participative and will enable you to meet and learn with others active in East Belfast.
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for - even in the case of free to access events. Full details on our cancellation policy:
NICVA cancellation policy