Giving and receiving feedback webinar - free to members
Feedback has a valuable role in the workplace but not everybody feels comfortable either giving or receiving it. This webinar will focus on how we can all do our best to ensure the feedback we give is specific and useful. It will include tips on building effective feedback methods into the structure of supervision sessions and how to make the best use of any feedback that you receive. There will also be suggestions on how to ask for constructive feedback on your performance if you do not currently receive it.
This one hour online webinar will cover the following content:
- The purpose of feedback in the workplace
- The effects of giving or receiving positive and negative feedback
- Best practice for delivering constructive feedback
- Turning constructive feedback into improved performance in the workplace
- Different ways to seek feedback on your own performance
Please register at least two days before the webinar date as invitations to join us online will be sent to the e mail address you provide.
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for - even in the case of free to access events. Full details on our cancellation policy:
NICVA cancellation policy
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.