This free training is specifically for trustees of faith based organisations.
This session will:
- outline directors' duties in both charity and company law;
- look at the different legal structures
- examine the role of the board/committee;
- succession planning to include examining what skills are needed at committee level;
- charity law update to include examination of religious designation;
- conflicts of interest.
During the session we will cover what the duties are for a trustee in order to ensure good governance within the organisation and how to plan for the future and ensuring trustees with the appropriate skills are around the table making the best decisions for the organisation for now and its future succession planning.
The training is suitable for both new trustees and for those who wish to understand more about their role on the committee/board and what is expected of them.