ILM level 3 Award in Management of volunteers
This course has been designed specifically for the voluntary and community sector by NICVA and Volunteer Now, and provides you with a recognised ILM qualification.
2 days training on 7 and 14 November 2018 from 10.00am - 4.00pm in NICVA.
7 November 2018 - Managing volunteer agreements will include:
- Difference between a volunteer and member of staff
- Difference between a volunteer agreement and contract of employment
- Good Practice in the recruitment of volunteers
- Good practice in developing volunteer agreements
14 November 2018 - Supervising and supporting volunteers will include:
- Development of volunteers
- Providing effective support to volunteers
- Evaluating and celebrating achievements
- How to communicate and exchange feedback
To achieve the ILM level 3 Award in management of volunteers you will need to submit two assignments on the topics above.
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for - even in the case of free to access events. Full details on our cancellation policy:
NICVA cancellation policy