ILM Level 3 Award in Management of Volunteers
This course is for people who manage volunteers and would like to improve their skills and knowledge in writing volunteer agreements and supervising and supporting volunteers.
2 days training on 31 May and 7 June from 10.00am - 4.00pm in NICVA.
31 May - Managing volunteer agreements will include:
- Difference between a volunteer and member of staff
- Difference between a volunteer agreement and contract of employment
- Good Practice in the recruitment of volunteers
- Good practice in developing volunteer agreements
7 June - Supervising and supporting volunteers will include:
- Development of volunteers
- Providing effective support to volunteers
- Evaluating and celebrating achievements
- How to communicate and exchange feedback
To achieve the ILM level 3 Award in management of volunteers you will need to submit two assignments on the topics above.
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for - even in the case of free to access events. Full details on our cancellation policy:
NICVA cancellation policy