This course is for people who manage volunteers and would like to improve their skills and knowledge in writing volunteer agreements and supervising and supporting volunteers.
2 days training on 13 and 20 September from 10.00am - 4.00pm in East Belfast Network Centre. Refreshments and lunch are included on both days.
13 September 2018 - Managing volunteer agreements will include:
- Difference between a volunteer and member of staff
- Difference between a volunteer agreement and contract of employment
- Good Practice in the recruitment of volunteers
- Good practice in developing volunteer agreements
20 September 2018 - Supervising and supporting volunteers will include:
- Development of volunteers
- Providing effective support to volunteers
- Evaluating and celebrating achievements
- How to communicate and exchange feedback
To achieve the ILM level 3 Award in management of volunteers you will need to submit two assignments on the topics above.