ILM Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring (East Belfast) FULLY BOOKED
THIS COURSE IS FULLY BOOKED
In the course you will learn:
- The difference between coaching and mentoring;
- The characteristics and skills of effective coaching and mentoring;
- The values required for effective coaching and mentoring.
To achieve the ILM Level 5 accreditation, participants will be required to complete 12 hours of coaching and mentoring. To do this, you must have access to at least 2 coaching and / or mentoring clients.
There are 3 assignments to complete, and NICVA will provide both group and one-to-one support to participants to help you understand how to complete the ILM assignments and templates.
The course dates are as follows:
- Friday 4 May, 10am - 11am: Online Induction Session
- Wednesday 9 May, 10am - 4pm: Day 1 of Course
- Friday 11 May, 10am - 11am: One-hour Assignment Support Webinar
- Wednesday 16 May, 10am - 4pm: Day 2 of Course
- Wednesday 30 May, 10am - 4pm: Day 3 of Course
- Friday 22 June, 10am - 4pm: Face-to-face Assignment Support Workshop.
What a previous participant said:
I would highly recommend this course for busy professionals who are keen to embed a coaching culture within their organisation. The format of the course worked very well for me and the support ongoing throughout the year from Roisin (NICVA) was excellent. The course is delivered in such a way that fitted in to my busy schedule rather than me fitting my schedule around the course delivery. This played a major part in me undertaking the course in the first instance. However that does mean that you need to be committed to learning and practice outside of the taught hours but then It is a Level 5 qualification after all. The support is there and any questions I had were quickly answered. If you are passionate about coaching, then this is the qualification for you.
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for - even in the case of free to access events. Full details on our cancellation policy:
NICVA cancellation policy