Success in Funding Applications
Learners will gain the skills and confidence needed for planning projects and completing grant applications as part of their role.
Key areas covered include:
- Overview of sources of grant funding
- What research, planning and preparation is needed prior to making an application
- What makes applications successful/unsuccessful?
- The key steps to successfully applying for funding from grant-makers.
- Have an understanding of the different sources of grant funding available
- Be able to identify the most appropriate funder for projects and services
- Be better able to plan and develop a "fundable" project
- Understand how to increase their success rate in funding applications
- Have a chance to briefly assess an application for themselves
Who should attend?
This half-day training (10am to 1.30pm) aims to introduce you to or refresh your knowledge of applying for funding and is suitable for trustees, volunteers and staff.
Request a booking
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for - even in the case of free to access events. Full details on our cancellation policy:
NICVA cancellation policy