Two-day course - Introduction to networking and leadership (East Belfast)
This course is delivered by Interaction Institute and is for individuals and groups wishing to connect with others to improve their communities and the lives of people within them.
It consists of a number of short individual coaching conversations and a 2-day training workshop on the
22nd and 29th November
9.30am – 4.30pm
East Belfast Network Centre, 55 Templemore Avenue, Belfast, BT5 4FP.
On this 2 day course you will learn how to:
- Make a map of your networks to identify those who share your passions and concerns.
- Help others understand both the benefits of networking and the limits of working alone.
- Strengthen networks by ‘weaving’ connections.
- Hold open and honest conversations in ways which deepen trust, understanding and commitment.
- Identify tension points in your network and how to reconcile differences.
- Support self-organising teams to achieve network goals.
"A very practical and creative workshop providing a toolbox of skills to facilitate and bring about shared understanding and agreement". Advice worker, Advice NI.
Request a booking
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for - even in the case of free to access events. Full details on our cancellation policy:
NICVA cancellation policy