The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) is the largest single awarding body in Europe. It offers a range of qualifications from introductory level to senior management (levels 2-7 on the QCF and levels 4-9 on the Irish framework). ILM also offer endorsed and development certificates for organisations who use our bespoke service and need courses tailored to the specific needs of their Board, staff and volunteers.
Once registered on an ILM accredited course, learners can enjoy studying membership and have access to ILM online resources. For further information on what ILM offers visit their website at www.i-l-m.com.
NICVA offers the following ILM programmes:
- Level 3 certificate in leadership and management (12 credits)
- Level 5 award in leadership and management
- Level 5 award in the management of volunteers
- Level 5 diploma in leadership and management (37 credits)
- Level 5 certificate (leading to a level 5 diploma) in coaching and mentoring
- Level 5 diploma in social enterprise (37 credits)