- Conference facilities
Managing to fundraise
For the first time we are able to offer accreditation by Queen’s University Belfast for this popular fundraising course. It is one of the few fundraising courses for which you can get accreditation and carries 5 CATS points.
Managing to fundraise
NICVA, 61 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast, BT 15 2GB.
Start:10 March 2010 - 10:00am
Cost:Members £150, Non Members £220
This course is designed for volunteers, staff and trustees of voluntary and community organisation to help them to fundraise better. The two full day sessions aim to enable students to increase income to their organisation, clubs and projects through more strategic fundraising practice and using a broader range of fundraising methods and techniques
- Define the key principles of fundraising
- Identify key elements of a fundraising strategy
- Identify a broad range of fundraising methods and techniques
Please download a booking form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Roisin for more information on 028 9087 7777. Preference will be given to individuals on the waiting list from the previous sessions. Spaces will also be limited to one person per organisation. Please note there is a cancellation fee if you book but do not advise us that you cannot attend within five working days of the event – see booking form for details.
Getting here and Parking
NICVA has a number of free parking spaces available for those attending events. Unfortunately these can't be reserved and are available on a first come basis. NICVA's spaces are clearly marked and we would ask that visitors only use spaces allocated to NICVA when attending an event. Parking is also available on Duncairn Gardens and surrounding areas within close walking distance. NICVA is also a short walk from Yorkgate Train Station and you can easily catch a bus from the city centre (no 1D) direct to Duncairn Gardens, or (no 61 and 64) to Cityside Centre (a few minutes walk).
For more information about this training please contact at roisin [dot] kelly [at] nicva [dot] org or call 028 9087 7777.
|Booking Form||87.5 KB|
- NICVA's latest training calendar - Get ahead of the curve
- STAR quality training at NICVA
- New ILM Diploma in Leadership and Management begins
- Celebrating success, impacting performance
- Young People Giving More to Charity
- NICVA's Individual Giving Survey 2010 reveals sustained and committed charitable giving
- New look, new features, new GrantTracker
- Collaborators sent to the Tower
- Crowdfunding - a financial lifeline for charities?
- First ILM social enterprise programme in Northern Ireland
- ILM Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Financial management
- ILM Level 5 Diploma in coaching and mentoring
- Community Fundraising
- Members' Day - Planning for the Future
- Project Planning
- Presentation skills
- Gift Aid Fundraising Workshop - 29 April
- Your Funding Wish is Granted - how to make better applications
- Advice Note 10: Collections for Charities and Donors
- Northern Ireland Individual Giving Survey 2010
- Advice Note 9: Lotteries
- NICVA's response paper to the recession
- Designing Peace III
- Measuring Impact: A guide to resources
- Impact of Gap or Interim Funding
- Drifting off course?
- Telling the story of PEACE II
- Peace III takes shape