Age Concern Causeway
Age Concern Causeway is a local, independent charity that represents the interests of older people across the Causeway area and delivers a number of key services to enhance the quality of their lives.
- Advice and Advocacy Service - A FREE, confidential information and advice service, including benefits checks and support to complete benefit forms.
- An Active Age Programme – Please contact our office for full details on our range of social and leisure activities in Ballymoney and Coleraine.
- Befriending Scheme – Friendly visits by a volunteer to older people who are lonely and isolated and would like company/friendship.
- Volunteer Mealtime Companions – A team of volunteers provide support and companionship for older people at mealtimes during a stay in hospital.
- Dementia Support Group – A weekly, social and activities based group specifically for people with dementia.
- Age Concern Causeway Shop – Selling nearly new items to help raise vital funds which are used to provide local services for older people in our local community. Donations of clothing, shoes, handbags, bric-a-brac and books are always welcome.