Parenting NI is a leading organisation, which has been supporting parents in Northern Ireland since 1979. The focus is on prevention and early intervention, and the organisation has a reputation for delivering high quality services. Parenting NI has developed its services based on the needs of parents and is available throughout Northern Ireland.
- Parents Helpline - provides support and guidance to parents on parenting issues through a freephone helpline 0808 8010 722
- Parents Counselling - provides counselling to parents on parenting issues
- Parenting Forum - gathers the views of parents and uses their opinions to inform and influence policy, practice and public opinion
- Parenting Education - provides parenting programmes to groups of parents and workshops for practitioners on a wide range of topics
- Office Hours - Monday to Thursday 9am to 4.30pm and Friday 9am to 4pm
- Freephone Parents Helpline - Monday to Thursday 9am to 8pm and Friday 9am to 5pm