NICVA's Vision, Mission and Values
Our Vision is of a fair and equal society.
Our Mission is to provide support and leadership to create an effective vibrant voluntary and community sector.
- NICVA is committed to equality, justice and promoting diversity and opposes discrimination of any sort.
- NICVA is committed to positive social change to address poverty and exclusion.
- NICVA is committed to partnership working and adopts a community development approach.
- NICVA values its staff and volunteers as the key resource of the organisation.
- NICVA is committed to pursuing social, environmental and economic sustainability.
- NICVA is an independent organisation and is non-party political.
- NICVA strives for excellence in all that it does in order to provide high quality services.
- NICVA conducts its business in an open, honest, transparent and accountable way to its members and stakeholders.