#DigitalFundraising Webinar Series 2021 Report
A huge thank you to all of the speakers from a wide range of organisations including: ProfileTree, Fundraising Regulator, Clarke & Co, Supported Giving, Concern NI, Cancer Focus NI, Chartered Institute of Fundraising, and Kevin McCaughan; all sharing their knowledge and expertise so generously. We couldn’t have done it without you.
The sessions were very practical and gave useful tips for maximising online donations. You can read below how some of the attendees plan to apply what they learnt:
- It was very interesting hearing about the stats around fundraising during the pandemic and has increased my confidence in continuing to use digital fundraising methods alongside in person events in 2022.
- Will check our policies and add one if needed. Will also make our donate button more visible/accessible.
- Really useful presentation from Ciaran, tailored to the charity sector, and identifying small practical steps that can be taken to improve our online marketing.
- Very useful information in regards to analysing online presence, I will use all the information I gained from this to help improve our website and social media and how we use and evaluate it
- Review our website and search terms/keywords to identify opportunities for improvement to drive more traffic to the website.
- We definitely will be applying all information from the session into our fundraising strategy regarding cashless donations!
- We will produce a resource for each of the topics including the webinar recordings and useful web links. These will be available on our website after Christmas.
- We are planning more events, blogs and resources relating to digital fundraising for 2022. Look out for these on our events page.
- There is already a lot of useful fundraising information on our website so have a look and continue to learn.
If you would like to contribute to our resources such as provide a case study, please contact [email protected].
Subscribe to eNews
Share your COVID-19 support service
Organisations providing support to people and communities can share their service information here