Feminist Recovery Plan Webinar Series
Over the coming months a range of online events will be held to discuss a range of topics from the impact of austerity and universal credit on women to the rise in violence against women during the pandemic. Each webinar will include discussions by expert speakers.
For further information and to register for the webinars please click on the links below.
- COVID-19: Poverty, Austerity and universal Credit and the Impact on Women on Thursday 8th October 10am-11am – register here
- COVID-19 and the Impact on Rural Women (in collaboration with NIRWN) on Thursday 15th October 1pm-2pm – register here.
- COVID-19: A Global Outlook – Social Justice and Gender Equality Post-COVID-19 (in collaboration with WRDA and the Social Change Initiative) on Thursday 22nd October from 2pm-4pm – register here.
- COVID-19: Additional Health Impacts for Marginalised Women (in collaboration with WRDA, Transgender NI, Alliance for Choice and more) on Wednesday 11th November from 1pm-2pm - register here.
- COVID-19 and Increasing Violence Against Women (in collaboration with Raise Your Voice, Women’s Aid and Amnesty International) on Thursday 26th November from 1pm-2pm – register here.
For questions or queries about the Feminist Recovery Plan Webinar Series, please contact Rachel Powell, Women's Sector Lobbyist, [email protected].
Subscribe to eNews
Share your COVID-19 support service
Organisations providing support to people and communities during the COVID-19 emergency can share their service information here
- Building Back With: Involving communities in the Covid-19 response and recovery
- Brexit 2020: What's happening with the protocol on Ireland and Northern Ireland? webinar
- Time for citizen action on climate change? A webinar examining the work of the UK Climate Assembly.
- Accelerating Public Service Transformation in Northern Ireland: Where to Next?