Food Bank Donations Needed
An emergency food bank has been set up in Ligoniel Improvement Association in partnership with the North Belfast Advice Partnership. The food bank accepts referrals from all advice and outreach centres. An immediate food parcel is supplied along with 3 vouchers for the North Belfast Food Bank.
The food bank is in desperate need of non-perishable donations. Please find a list of requested items below:
- Jar of sauces – chilli/curry/Bolognese
- Tins of potatoes/peas/carrots/beans
- Super noodles/pot noodles
- Tins of fruit/creamed rice/custard/jelly (for kids) Diluted juice Cereals Tins of tuna/ham Long life milk
- Shower gels
- Toilet rolls
- £5 vouchers for Asda/Tesco – as this allows people to purchase milk and bread, potatoes etc.
Donations of food and toiletries can be left in NICVA’s Reception area or any of the other collection points listed below:
Ashton Community Trust
5 Churchill Road
Star Neighbourhood Centre
79-83 Hillman Street
Mount Vernon Community Development Forum
166-180 Mount Vernon Park
Please contribute if you can.