Fully Funded Scheme for Cyber Essentials Certification for charities
Cyber Essentials is an effective, Government backed scheme that will help you to protect your organisation, whatever its size, against a whole range of the most common cyber attacks.
If you're a charitable organisation with fewer than 50 employees, you could be eligible for a fully funded new scheme from the National Cyber Security Centre(NCSC) to help certify your organisation to this Cyber Essentials Plus standard.
- Process personal data
- Have less than 50 staff
- Be prepared to work with Vertical Structure and make recommended changes
- Complete work by 31 March 2023
- Have registered charity number
What organisations get
- 3 days of consultancy
- Cyber Essentials Plus Certification
In this Blog Sara Ward from Black County Women's Aid discusses her charity's experience getting Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
There was an informational webinar on 15 December to discuss the benefits of Cyber Essentials and the cost saving to your charity. You can watch the webinar recording below:
Sign up today
If you want to sign up for this free scheme to work with Vertical Structure to get Cyber Essential Plus you can contact them HERE
Subscribe to eNews
Share your COVID-19 support service
Organisations providing support to people and communities can share their service information here
- Information Commissioner outlines support to the sector in NI
- NICVA becomes 1st charity in NI to achieve Cyber Essentials Plus Certification
- Free cyber security support and accreditation for small charities- apply by end of January 2024
- Information Governance and Cyber Security resources and recording