The Funders Viewpoint
Representatives from Comic Relief, BBC Children In Need and Big Lottery Fund explain in full in the video clip below.
Additional tips to help improve your application:
- Properly plan and cost your projects
- Thoroughly research funder
- Get in touch with the funder
- Read and use the guidelines
- Fully complete the form with all enclosures
- Focus on the difference your project will make
- Tell the funder why you need the funding in your own words
- Ask someone to look over the application
- Apply in good time
- Check postage
- Keep records
- Make several applications
To help you find the right funders, keep on top of deadline dates and manage funding applications, have a look at NICVA’s new look and fresh featured www.grant-tracker.org.
For more tips on writing successful funding applications click here.
Subscribe to eNews
Share your COVID-19 support service
Organisations providing support to people and communities during the COVID-19 emergency can share their service information here