Fundraising Standards Board discount for NICVA members
"We have joined the FRSB as a public statement about our commitment to the highest standards of fundraising. We have a huge task in hand to maintain public trust and confidence in this uncertain economic climate, and those who give to charity need to know that they are donating to organisations that have nothing to hide."
Research has also shown that 62% of supporters feel a greater degree of trust and confidence when they see the FRSB tick logo on charity materials; 35% would give more to an FRSB member.
"As a local charity, Northern Ireland Hospice relies upon the generosity of the people of Northern Ireland to help us ensure that local families struggling to come to terms with an incurable illness receive the care and support they need. We have to raise £5m every year. With the recession, the charity sector here is coming under increasing pressure with more and more competition for the donor's £1. Membership of FRSB tells the general public that we are an accountable charity and one worthy of support. It makes a difference."
Ina Henry, Director of Income Generation, Northern Ireland Hospice
How to Apply
The application process is simple and you can apply in two ways:
- Online at www.frsb.org.uk or,
- By calling direct on 0845 402 5442 quoting reference NICVA Offer
- Discount Code NICVA 0611
Membership of the FRSB scheme currently stands at over 1,250 of the UK’s fundraising charities. Benefits of the scheme include:
- Enhanced trust and credibility associated with the FRSB Give with Confidence tick
- Increased transparency provided by the FRSB complaints process
- Key networking opportunities with the biggest names in charity fundraising
- Workshop and conference opportunities
- Access to best practice fundraising ideas
For more details on the scheme visit www.frsb.org.uk or contact Moira Paterson, FRSB Membership Coordinator for Northern Ireland & Scotland on 0845 688 9894.