Guidance on the latest coronavirus restrictions in NI
The restrictions imposed by government have affected every part of peoples lives and they are complex and are ever changing. Following the recent 'circuit breaker' in Northern Ireland, the most recent changes to the restrictions take effect today (11 December 2020) and are available on the NI Direct website.
A helpful Question and Answer page has been developed which might help with some queries you have about what the restrictions mean for you.
The latest guidance also provides detail on the restrictions over the Christmas period and these too can be read on the NI Direct website.
The full guidance covers the following topics:
- Face Coverings Regulations
- Guidance for Individuals
- Households, bubbles, overnight stays and garden gatherings
- Leisure activities and cultural attractions
- Education settings
- Hospitality and accommodation
- Indoor and outdoor gatherings
- Guidance for Business including Self Employed People
- Places of Worship
- Weddings and Funerals
- Work carried out in private homes
- Hospital and care home visits
- Public Health Advice
Please note this version of the guidance reflects the Regulations relating to the coronavirus restrictions as they stand on 11 December 2020.
Subscribe to eNews
Share your COVID-19 support service
Organisations providing support to people and communities during the COVID-19 emergency can share their service information here