LRA publishes Guide to the Covid-19 Vaccination and the Workplace
The Practical Guide to the Covid-19 Vaccination and the Workplace developed by the LRA covers a range of issues which employers and employees may face relating to the Covid-19 vaccination and includes a policy template for employers wishing to have a framework in place for dealing with these.
As part of the guidance, the LRA have highlighted some 'key takeaways' which include:
- Consider introducing a ‘COVID-19 vaccination in the workplace’ policy document.
- Approach the issue of vaccination in a voluntary and encouraging way.
- Be aware of the potential legal issues and risks that underpin the wording and implementation of a policy.
- Always take into account fact sensitivities when applying a policy.
- Strive to retain effective and harmonious employment relations regarding the implementation of a policy.
The guidance document is attached to this article and can be accessed on the LRA website via the link above.
Subscribe to eNews
Share your COVID-19 support service
Organisations providing support to people and communities can share their service information here