NICVA get ready to relay!
This May Bank Holiday Monday, a number of our staff will be pounding the streets of Belfast covering the 26 mile route, starting from City Hall and finishing at Ormeau Park.
For the 14th year, our relay team have chosen to raise funds for the Sunshine Foundation Romania, a charity that seeks to improve the lives and living conditions of abandoned children from oppressive and poorly managed orphanages.
Sunshine is a very small, but highly effective charity. It has built two houses and two supported living apartments for children and young people rescued from the orphanages in Brasov County in Transylvania. It also supports several families in outlying villages who do not have the means to support themselves. The charity is currently working on supported employment and living projects to provide for the children as they mature. More details can be found on their Facebook page.
If you would like to sponsor any of our staff to help Sunshine Foundation Romania then please visit their MyDonate pages below:
- Bob - https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/bobharper3
- Roisin - https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/roisinkelly4
- Andrea - https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/andreaegan1
- Sandra - https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/sandrabailie2
- Denise - https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/denisemccann5
We welcome any support for the team, including cheering from the sidelines!