Policing and Community Safety Partnerships Online Project Databank survey
The aim is to create an online databank of information pertaining to all PCSP work which can be utilised in a number of ways by a number of stakeholders –
- PCSP managers and members to share good practice and help future collaborative working;
- Community and Voluntary Sector to aid understanding of PCSPs and showcase the OBA approach;
- Joint Committee (DoJ and NI Policing Board) to enable better governance information;
- Community Planning Partnerships (CPPs) to show the quantum and detail of projects on the ground addressing community safety issues;
- The general public to show transparency in the number and types of PCSP projects addressing crime, fear of crime and anti-social behaviour
In order to help with this, the Department of Justice are seeking voluntary and community sector participation in a SurveyMonkey questionnaire via the link below. The process should take no longer than 5-10 minutes.
The survey can be accessed here.
Subscribe to eNews
- Workshop: What does 'Being Open' and a 'Duty of Candour' in the IHRD recommendations mean for the voluntary and community sector?
- Inquiry into Hyponatraemia-Related Deaths – Progress Report
- Department of Health launches consultation on Reshaping Stroke Services
- Department of Health publishes Consultation Report on the Criteria for Reconfiguring HSC Services