Policy Development Officer PDO '19
Job Title: Policy Development Officer
Salary: NICVA Grade G, NJC points 23 - 25 (£26,999 - £28,785).
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 30 August 2019
About the role
This is an exciting time to join our busy Policy and Public Affairs team at NICVA. As Policy Development Officer at NICVA you will contribute to our policy development work including the production of relevant briefings and guidance on policy issues, the delivery of training on policy issues and arranging seminars and events.
By the closing date, in addition to other essential and desirable criteria, all applicants should have:
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline e.g. Social Policy, Research, Politics and Public Affairs or similar or three years’ experience working in similar field.
- Two years’ working experience to include work in the following areas:
- provision of information and advice
- policy analysis and research (i.e. external/public policy)
- preparation of publications/briefings
- engagement with policy and decision-makers
- Experience of responding to public policy consultations.
How to apply
Interested applicants may apply for the role using the attached application form with accompanying job and person specification. For further information on working at NICVA go to www.nicva.org/jobs. Completed applications should be submitted by 12noon on Friday 30 August 2019 and should be received by the Monitoring Officer by email or hard copy to either [email protected] or The Monitoring Officer, NICVA, 61 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast, BT15 2GB.
NICVA is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.