Project Coordinator (PC2'19)
Salary: Salary equivalent to NICVA Scale H, NJC Salary points 26 - 28 (£29,636 - £31,371 pro rata).
Closing Date: 12 noon on Monday 23 September 2019
About the role:
The Project Coordinator will:
- liaise with the Rural Community Network staff in the development and delivery of the work under the Regional Infrastructure Support Programme Faith strand.
- work with faith groups, networks and forums to identify the needs of the sector and implement a varied and ongoing programme of engagement with faith-based organisations.
- coordinate a programme of support to include meetings, networking opportunities, support sessions, training, seminars and events.
- maintain a database of faith organisations.
- coordinate other NICVA projects as required.
This is a part time role, 3 - 4 days (minimum 21 hours / maximum 28 hours) per week. Actual working hours to be agreed, flexible Monday to Friday.
Apply for the role:
Interested applicants may apply for the role using the attached application form with accompanying job and person specification. For further information on working at NICVA go to www.nicva.org/jobs. Completed applications should be submitted by 12 noon on Monday 23 September 2019 and should be received by the Monitoring Officer by email or hard copy to either [email protected] or The Monitoring Officer, NICVA, 61 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast, BT15 2GB.
NICVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.