Racial Equality Strategy Published for Consultation
It seeks to establish a framework for Government departments, and others, to tackle racial inequalities, to eradicate racism and hate crime and along with Together: Building a United Community, to promote good race relations and social cohesion.
The strategy contains six aims to be pursued by the Executive to eradicate racism and to tackle inequalities.
- Elimination of Racial Inequality
- Combating racism and hate crime
- Equality of Service Provision
- Social Cohesion
- Capacity Building
The Strategy is available on the OFMDFM website.
A consultation questionnaire will be put online next week, responses do not have to be made through the questionnaire, or by answering the questions in the booklet.
The deadline for responses is Friday, 10 October 2014.
Further details are available here.
Subscribe to eNews
Share your COVID-19 support service
Organisations providing support to people and communities during the COVID-19 emergency can share their service information here
- 15 Asks for the Executive- Publish a costed action plan alongside the Childcare Strategy in early 2015
- Consultation on A Tenant Participation Strategy for Northern Ireland 2015- 2020
- Tenant Participation Strategy Consultation Launched
- PEACE and INTERREG Cooperation Programmes 2014-2020 Consultation Notice