Systems Administrator SA2'19
About the role:
The salary for the role is NJC points 23 - 35 (£26,999 - £28,785 p.a.)
NICVA’s Systems Administrator will:
- Maintain the reliable operating and continual improvement of the NICVA ICT infrastructure and systems to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Provide and make continuous improvements to the ICT help desk function and provision of an effective support service.
- Ensure that all ICT policies, procedures and relevant legislation are adhered to across the organisation.
- Carry out ICT procurement and new systems deployment projects as required.
- Maintain and develop NICVA’s business continuity and security assessment processes and ensure these are implemented as appropriate.
Apply for the role:
Interested applicants may apply for the role using the attached application form with accompanying job and person specification. For further information on working at NICVA go to www.nicva.org/information-applicants. Completed applications should be submitted by 12 noon on Monday 21 October 2019 and should be received by the Monitoring Officer by email or hard copy to either [email protected] or The Monitoring Officer, NICVA, 61 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast, BT15 2GB.
NICVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.