COVID 19 Action with Local Councils
NICVA has been working with the 11 councils to connect all the work related to the COVID19 crisis that is going on throughout Northern Ireland.
We have designated a staff member to each council as a liaison to communicate directly with council staff. These staff members have also been working with local organisations to update the CommunityNI website with COVID 19 services and support. We want to work with the councils to highlight what they are doing and provide any support and added value that we can.
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
- Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
- Belfast City Council
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
- Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Mid Ulster District Council - Dungannon
- Newry, Mourne and Down District Council
A collaborative effort across North Belfast has seen an unprecedented COVID19 Community Response for all aspects of emergency support servicing all North Belfast and Shankill area, as well as homeless people rehoused across Belfast.
- ‹ previous
- 2 of 2