eNews Submissions Guidelines
We welcome user submissions to our weekly eNews bulletin. If you would like your news item, event or training featured, please complete this form following the guidance below.
We aim to ensure a balanced mix of information and coverage to ensure an interesting read for subscribers. We will not publish repetitive content.
While we try to include all submissions in the next weekly eNews campaign. On occasion your submission may be held over until the following week to keep content within reasonable volumes.
Submissions should be submitted by 12:00 noon on Friday to be considered for inclusion in the following Monday's eNews
- be of relevance to people working the community, voluntary and social enterprise sector in Northern Ireland
- be under 200 characters
- be submitted by Friday 12:00 noon to be considerd for inclusion the following Monday
- promote a news item, event, training or opportunity
- be free from images and/or attachments
- link to a relevant page on your website or a booking page, or have contact details for eNews subscribers to request further information
- be submitted only once per week (one per organisation)
- not be repeated week-on-week (though they can be resubmitted after a few weeks)
- be written in the third-person (not We, Us, Our etc)
- avoid the use of ampersands (&)
We include a small selection of the latest jobs from CommunityNI, and we do not accept separate submissions for job vacancies, volunteering posts or board appointments to eNews. Remember, you can publish your job vacancies for free on CommunityNI. Just sign up for a free account and once authorised you can contribute content for your organisation. CommunityNI users can also sign up to receive a weekly jobs bulletin posted on the site.
We do not republish press releases or company promotions. You can publish these yourself on CommunityNI as a news item or opportunity.
We may edit submitted content to ensure readability. We do not endorse, privilege or guarantee the accuracy of submitted content and we reserve the right not to publish a submission.
We won't attach or host any documents you may like to add, such as flyers or registration forms. You should host these online yourself, or use the facilities provided by CommunityNI to do so.
If you have any other queries regarding our eNews or submitting content, please contact our editorial staff through the support form.
If you have not already signed up to receive eNews you can subscribe here.