An introduction to Impact Practice **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
The purpose of the session will be to help you understand the key elements of impact practice, consider how to make it work for you and consider how to share your impact stories.
The ability to understand and demonstrate outcomes and impact is becoming a key requirement for many within the voluntary and community sector. Organisations are often very clear about what the problem they are trying to solve and their goal but demonstrating impact can be a minefield.
This session will introduce the key elements of impact practice and will:
- Examine what is Impact Practice
- Seek to de-mystify the language
- Introduce the Impact Practice Cycle
- Discuss how Impact Practice can help you plan, manage and improve your work and in turn make the biggest difference for your beneficiaries
- Highlight Impact measurement tools available
- Consider the power of Storytelling
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for—even in the case of free to access events. Full details on NICVA cancellation policy
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.
- An introduction to Impact Practice Workshop- Online **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- An introduction to Impact Practice Workshop **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Invitation to join a New Impact Practice Network in Northern Ireland In Person **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Impact Practice Network meeting:- Get Involved and influence the change! In Person at NICVA **REGISTRATION CLOSED**