Attracting, recruiting and selecting staff - ONLINE
Now more than ever organisations are struggling to attract people to the jobs they have on offer with demand outstripping supply. What can you do so that your organisation is an attractive place for people to choose to work? How can you ensure that your recruitment and selection processes are following best practice and you are doing all you can to get the “best person” for the job?
This session will give an overview of what you need to do and is targeted at voluntary and community organisations recruiting people for the first time or those with some experience wishing to refresh their knowledge.
- What makes an organisation attractive to prospective employees
- Equality legislation
- Job descriptions and person specifications
- Shortlisting applicants
- Planning and conducting interviews
By the end of the session participants will:
- Have an overview of their responsibilities and best recruitment practice
- Feel confident they are compliant with equality legislation
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.