Being an Effective Chair FULLY BOOKED - RESERVE LIST ONLY
Choosing the right person to be the Chair, that is, someone with the relevant skill set, will help boards to function more effectively. A good chair can make such a difference to the overall effectiveness of the board, which in turn should make the board a more attractive proposition for future trustees. Governance in the organisation can ultimately be improved by having a good Chair so it is worthwhile investing time in helping your current Chair or prospective future Chair to fulfil their role.
This session will examine:
- the role of the chair
- what makes a good chair
- expectations of others
- achieving better meetings through effective chairing
This training has been arranged in the early evening to suit those who work during the day. Tea/coffee and sandwiches will be available from 4.30pm and the training will start at 5.00pm.
- Video Storytelling- FULLY BOOKED- RESERVE LIST ONLY
- Involving volunteers in response to COVID-19 ONLINE- FULLY BOOKED- RESERVE LIST ONLY
- WEBINAR- 'Keep Calm and Re-plan'- How to Manage Funded Work During Covid-19 ** FULLY BOOKED- RESERVE LIST ONLY ** AND WILL BE RUN AGAIN SOON
- Being an effective Chair **REGISTRATION DISABLED**