Budget 2023-24 EQIAs: Informing our response - ONLINE **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
The opening budget for 2023-24 has now been set by the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland and with allocations falling significantly short, local Government Departments will be forced to demonstrate savings.
Departments have undertaken Equality Impact Assessments (EQIAs) examining options for reductions and the potential impact to people in Section 75 categories of those decisions on the services and supports that Departments provide.
The following EQIAs are currently out for consultation:-
- Department for Communities - view here
- Department for Infrastructure – view here
- The Executive Office – view here
- Department of Health – view here
We are keen to hear from members on the impact of these proposed cuts and the equality implications of the decisions being made. Your feedback will help to inform our consultation response and be crucial in helping us highlight the specific adverse impacts of the proposed budgetary cuts on the sector and those individuals and communities we serve.
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.
- Scoring Social Value on Public Contracts- NICVA-hosted Strategic Investment Board Information and Q&A session- ONLINE **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Future Planning Model- Integrated Care System NI consultation event **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Duty of Candour & Being Open DoH Public Consultation- NICVA Information Event **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Spring Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Information and Q&A session **REGISTRATION CLOSED**